Sunday 1 February 2015

Why we Love Mustela- Baby Edition

My family loves Mustela - that's a given fact. Since it has taken good care of me when I was still pregnant, it was no surprise for my roommate and I to seek for Mustela products for our little Charley. 

Since I gave birth in Batangas and Mustela can only be bought in Manila, we weren't able to buy anything for Charley - and that was one of our biggest mistakes. 

When Charley was 3 weeks old, she developed an intense rash on her face and hands. Of course, we rushed her to her pedia, Dr. Benny Cruz, right away. We were informed that these rashes, although really a sore to look at, usually occur during the baby's first few months. 

He then prescribed us with Elica Ointment (Mometasone Furoate). It is an anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic ointment which we would apply once daily. We bought this right away, but were kinda hesitant to apply anything with steroids to Charley's baby skin, so I think we only used this once. 

It was then that I consulted Mustela (also after intensive research online) and they offered me Stelatopia Cleansing Cream. Since it's a Stelatopia, it is especially formulated for dry skin with atopic tendency. We used the Cleansing Cream every bath time, followed by Stelatopia Lipid Replenish Balm (yup, it's safe to use on baby's face, too!). After a day, baby's rashes all dried up and they're completely gone by the 2nd day! It was amazing! 

Yes, Mustela products are a bit pricey compared to other skin products (prices range from 1,000++ for a 400ml bottle), but there is nothing else I would recommend besides these. In fact, it is worth every centavo you pay. 

Mustela can be bought from their kiosk in Greenbelt and from their Facebook account. You may also send a message to 0917-8959988. 

Thank you, Mustela, for taking care of my baby's skin! Your products are truly a blessing to all the mommies.ΓΌ

You may also want to read, "Why we love Mustela - Mommy Edition".


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!