Monday 5 October 2015

Happy Skin Cosmetics for Happy Mommies!

Happy Skin Cosmetics for Happy Mommies! 

As a new mommy, I usually complain that I don't have time for myself anymore, yet I still want to look my best for my roommate (my husband, btw) and our 10 month old Baby Charley. My instant fear of purchasing and wearing cosmetics is that it might limit me from making lambing to Baby Charley since not all promises having safe ingredients for sensitive skins.


That's why I instantly fell in-love with my newly discovered line of cosmetics - Happy Skin Cosmetics, the brain child of Unilever's Jacqe Yungtian-Gutierrez and top runway and print model Rissa Mananquil-Trillo - both could be considered experts in making women pretty inside and out without compromising skin care.

Mommies will surely love Happy Skin Cosmetics because all of their products are infused with special skin care ingredients like Cherry Blossom Leaf Extract that will make our skin appear flawless and silky, Japanese Tea Leaf Extract that heals dry skin and prevents inflammation, Hyaluronic Acid  and Shea butter that moisturize our skin, Collagen, and Argan oil. Because of these natural products, Mommies can look and feel pretty without worrying if our kisses could harm our baby's sensitive skin!

Playing Footsie - love the color and
 how I could kiss Baby Charley with this on
Shut Up and Kiss Me! 

Besides the rich colour options for every skin type and the fun box designs, Mommies will also have a good laugh with the funky, crazy, and should I say naughty names of the products. Each product will surely connect with the customer especially with names like Playing footsie, My First Time, Just married, Girls Night Out, Honeymoon Glow, and the beautiful puns (sorry, linguist here!) of Eye Need a Miracle corrector, Eye am Here to Stay, All Eyes on Hue, Feeling Scuptacular, and with even stronger statements like Don't Get Mad Get Even, Shut up and Kiss me, Get Cheeky with me, and Brush 'em off, girl!
Served On a Silver Platter - It has Everything you need! 

InstaBeauty Blur Cream 


From lipsticks matte and lipgloss, liquid and powder foundation, face contour kit, eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, blush on,  mascara, make-up remover, and brushes, there's gonna be a Happy Skin Cosmetics for every Mommy of any vanity-type.
How to Conquer the World! 

In the future, I would surely love to try the Shut up and Kiss Me Lip and Cheek Mousse which could be worn both as a lippie and as a blush! It's lightweight and more tipid, too!

Vanity Goals - Lip and Cheek Mousse
If you're really the ultimate stylista momma, you can also choose from Happy Skin Cosmetics' collabs with famous cosmetics aficionado like Kris Aquino (Shut Up and Kiss Me - Valentine Kiss), Maggie Wilson (Eye Need a Make-over), and Liz Uy (Shut Up and Kiss Me StyLIZed).
StyLIZed 

Valentine
But the good news of Happy Skin Cosmetics does not end here because Happy Skin Cosmetics is available in Rustans, Beauty Bar, Plains and Prints, The SM Store, Watsons, Landmark, and in Glorietta and Greenbelt, too! Plus we can actually order online and our Happy Skin products will be delivered right to our doorstep. Now, isn't that very convenient and hassle-free especially for busy Mommies?!

With the beautiful lineup of Happy Skin Cosmetics, Mommies (and their skins) will be happy, too, for sure, as Happy Skin Cosmetics bring out the best in us!

You can view their beautiful products and shop online here. You may also like their FB page and follow their IG account.

Happy shopping, Mommies!

22 comments:

  1. I visited one of their locations and I felt like I was in heaven =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!!! The one in Glorietta screams fun, chic, and beauty!! :)
      thank you for dropping by. :)

      Delete
    2. Medyo pricey lang yung mga lippies nila compared to other brands but worth it!

      Delete
    3. Agree. I think the cheapest is Php549 na, but it stays on your lips longer and it's soft and moisturizes your lips. It's sooo worth it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Mommy ni Charley! This is Larissa, assistant brand manager of Happy Skin. Thank you so much for the kind words you had to say about our homegrown brand. We really make an effort to keep our products skin-caring and easy-to-use, so that everyone—even the busiest mommy—can have tons of fun using it! After all, your makeup should work for you, and not against you, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super agree!! I'm glad I finally found the makeup that fits me. It's really important for me that my lipstick wont limit me from making lambing to Baby Charley. Thank you for offering such amazing brands! I look forward to more of your new mommy and baby-friendly products in the future!
      Thank you for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Naku! Favorie local brand ko happy skin I love their mascara and contour powder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another happy mommy thanks to happy skin! I super love Happy Skin Cosmetics! :)
      Thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I didn't know that Happy Skin also have foundation too!

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have both powder and liquid foundation! Super inlove with the brand. :) Thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I heard this is a good brand and will definitely check them out on my next mall visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You can check Happy Skin in many branches stated above. I'm pretty sure you will love the products! :) Thank you for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  6. My sister introduced me to Happy Skin cosmetics a few years ago. I have been using it ever since. Wonderful product for someone with sensitive skin like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I had experienced having an awful allergic reaction to a lipstick I used. Ever since then, I kinda got praning using lipsticks. Good thing I discovered Happy Skin! Im so inlove! :) Thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  7. I've been reading raves about this brand from a lot of mommy bloggers. Naku-curious tuloy akong bumili kahit hindi ko masyadong kailangan. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah!! :) You may want to give it a shot, though. It's worth your money. :) Thank you for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  8. I tried two shades of lippies and its so nice. Hope that I can visit their store in Glorietta :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes please! it's lovely! :) thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  9. There's a Plains and Prints branch in a mall near us. I'm going to check out some of their Happy Skin Cosmetics products. Like you, I might find something I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Im sure you're gonna find lots! :) Thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  10. Happy skin, happy life. Planning to review a coupke of their items too soonest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good!! :) Thank you for dropping by!! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts!