Sunday 18 October 2015

Mommy's Little Boss: Your One Shop For All of Your Mommy Needs

Mommy's Little Boss: Your One Shop For All of Your Mommy Needs

Lactation cookies?
Baby wrap? 
Anti-dengue cologne? 
Cat in the Hat shirts? 
Sophie the giraffe teether? 
Bibs? 
Mommy scarf? 

If you need one or all of these, there's one mommy shop I'm gonna recommend: Mommy's Little Boss! I've heard of this online shop from my mommy friends and the shop has been featured endless times, too. 

When I visited Momzilla Fair by Think Pink Events last weekend I made sure I would drop by the booth. The booth had a lot of items mommies and babies would surely enjoy. There are numerous and functional items for all types of mommies and babies. For new moms, there are lactation cookies and mommy wraps. For  mommies with teething babies, there's Sophia the giraffe. For mommies with twins or fans of cat in the hat, there are Cat in the hat merchandises like shirts, bibs, and feeding bowls. But all mommies would surely love the Anti-Mosquito cologne by Kiel since it's dengue season again. 


I personally love Kiel's Anti-Mosquito cologne not only because it protects my baby from those nasty dengue mosquitoes, but it also smells so good!! Although it has those natural Citronella and high grade essential oils, it doesnt smell like those anti-dengue lotions. Oh, since it's a cologne, no more sticky anti-dengue lotions! 



You can buy this and more at mommyslittleboss. Just check out its IG and FB accounts. 

Happy shopping, mommies! :D


12 comments:

  1. My kids are no longer babies but I have friends who does! Will tell them about this. But I am also interested in the Kiel's Anti-Mosquito cologne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 199 pesos lang. My officemates nga would buy some din for themselves. :) if you're buying, please tell her you got the recommendation from Charley's Mommy. :) thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. Great finds! I like one-stop shops kasi tamad ako magshop. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Me too! I want a shop where I can buy most of my needs! thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I have that anti mosquito cologne but I have not opened it just yet.

    Xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mommy, it smells so nice! :) thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Will definitely check them out, I want to try the anti-mosquito baby cologne too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This smells really good! :) thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Is this Kiel's Anti-Mosquito cologne OK for 1-year-olds or younger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I'm using it for Baby Charley!! It's great for adults, too! :) thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Those are absolutely a must have for every mom. I hope their prices are reasonable as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!