Thursday 6 August 2015

Events We're Looking Forward to this Year!


As a new mommy and mommy blogger, I look forward to many exciting news and events that Baby Charley and I could be part of. Thanks to Mommy Bloggers Philippines for accepting me in their secret group (oooh!), I get to learn of such events and more. 

Two events that I'm particularly excited of are the Mommy Mundo Clearance Clearout Sale in Ortigas on Augsut 14 - 16. Imagine all the baby clothes and toys and almost everything for babies that are gonna 75% off! This is a shopper mommy's dream and a hubby's worst day since he's paying. 



Another event that I'm looking forward to is the Blogapalooza Seasons in Pasay on October 25 from 10am to 9pm. I haven't been to an actual event, but I heard it's pretty grand. It will also be amazing to meet other bloggers and businesses. In fact, I have taken blogging seriously this time as it has provided a venue to write on what I am really passionate on - mommy life! I'm not yet sure if Charley's Mommy will already be enough to go mainstream in blogging, but perhaps...in the near future. Anyway, still looking forward to Blogapalooza at least for the experience and for the freebies! Ohrayt! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!