Monday 28 December 2015

Five Things We Love About "Disney on Ice" 2015

Five Things We Love About "Disney on Ice" 2015 

It was our first time to watch Disney On Ice at the Araneta Coliseum, and we were truly amazed with the show (of course!), You can read more about it in my blogpost, First Time in Forever: Disney on Ice 2015; however, here are the five (5) things our family loves about Disney on Ice 2015. 

1) Out-of-this-world costumes 
Disney on Ice this year features four of our favourite Disney princesses, Ariel from the Little Mermaid, Rapunzel from Tangled, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Elsa & Anna from Frozen. It was truly amazing how the Araneta was transformed to an underwater scene to a spooky castle to a dainty village and finally to a snow village!




Plus, the characters' costumes are so bright and colourful, it's festive in the eyes of the audience.


2) World-class acrobats and choreography 
I'm no dancer, and I'm certainly not a skater, so I was truly amazed at the amazing choreography and death-defying stunts (watch out for Ariel's!) during the show. The audience gasped at every performance.



3) Musical Scores 
Any Disney show won't be complete without the songs that we'll certainly fall in-love with. Be prepared to be LSS as hit songs like Under the Sea, Part of Your World, I See the Light, Mother Knows Best, Be our Guest, The Mob Song, First Time in Forever, Love is an Open Door, and Let it Go among others be performed.




4) Disney Magic 
Since Disney on Ice is a Disney production, the audience expected magic, and there was magic! Lots and lots of it! We were truly amazed on how Beast transformed to a dazzling Prince or when Queen Elsa struck Princess Anna with a lightning.



Oh, have I mentioned it snowed in Araneta, too?

5) Family Show 
I was worried at first that my roommate (my husband, btw) and Baby Charley would get bored at the show. Maybe it's too long for Charley. Maybe it's too girly and kiddish for Boss 'Ayat. But I was wrong.



I saw a lot of Daddies with their little girls at the Big Dome, too, and they were the ones who laughed the loudest and gasped the funniest. And oh, they sang the loudest, too!


Disney on Ice is a show for everyone. See you at the Araneta Center and catch this show from December 25 to January 3. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!